Friday 4 July 2014 9:30 – 16:30
British Dental Association,
64 Wimpole Street,
London. W1G 8YS
Why are performance appraisals essential?
Performance appraisals are not only essential to keep your practice CQC compliant and up to date with CPD requirements but are also vital for business success.
What are the benefits of effective performance appraisal?
Effective performance appraisal can inspire all staff to buy into organisational aims and values, reinforce organisational commitment and motivate improved performance for support staff as well as for dentists.
What is the purpose of the performance appraisal workshop?
This interactive workshop will show you how to conduct performance appraisal appropriately for your practice.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the process of performance appraisal:(PA).
- Discover the benefits of PA to your practice.
- Recognise the motivational value of PA as well as complying with CQC.
- Learn how to apply PA tools that would suit your practice.
- Acquire essential skills in order to conduct PA for your staff effectively.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all members of the dental team who are required to carry out appraisals.
This training course meets the education criteria set by the GDC for 5 1/2 hours of verifiable CPD and is certified by the British Dental Association.
How to book your workshop
1. Online: complete online booking form via BDA website: www.bda.org
2. Telephone: call Aida: 020 8449 1826 or BDA event team: 020 7563 4590
3. E-mail: Complete the booking form and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Post: Complete the booking form and post to:
Events team, BDA, 64 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8YS.
If you would like to hear more information about this workshop please contact Aida: email@example.com or call 020 8449 1826
BDA Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be received in writing either by fax to 020 7563 4591, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to The Events team, BDA, 64 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8YS. This must then be followed by a telephone call to confirm receipt. Cancellations received 29 days or more prior to the event will be entitled to a 100% credit voucher or refund. Cancellations received between 15 days and 28 days (inclusive) prior to the event will receive a 100% credit voucher to attend a future BDA event or a 75% refund. For late cancellations received between 1 day and 14 days (inclusive) prior to the event, no credit voucher or refund will be given. Failure to attend the event on the day will constitute late cancellation and no credit voucher or refund will be given. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the programme may change and the BDA reserves the right to cancel the event or alter the venue and/or speakers.