Date: Friday 8 August 2014 Time: 9:30-16:30
Location: British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London. W1G 7YS
CPD Hours: 5 1/2 hours
Booking Fee(s): £95
To book, please call: 020 8449 1826
Request call back
Why are performance management skills essential?
To keep your staff continuously engaged and motivated to deliver quality performance especially those tasks in your practice that are highly repetitive.
What are the benefits of effective performance management?
- Links personnel performance to practice objectives – staff need to know how they can meet the practice expectations.
- Helps identify employee attributes to tailor their job description and future development – Fully capitalise on employees strengths.
- Improves employees’ job satisfaction and organisational commitment when the feedback is delivered sensitively.
- Improves staff motivation, professional responsibility and performance delivery – staff are more likely to take initiative when they are clear about their role and confident that the top leadership recognises their contribution.
- Raises patient satisfaction and referral rates.
- Increases commercial profitability.
What is the purpose of the performance appraisal workshop?
To explore various roles in a dental practice and identify the most suitable way to monitor employee performance to ensure their maximum engagement and motivation.
To help you improve giving and receiving feedback skills to build rapport with your employees. How to recognise and address sensitive issues in a timely manner in the practice without causing offence and negative feelings.
What will you learn?
- Principles of performance management and suitable techniques to collate performance appraisal evidence for individual dental practices.
- Empowering performance monitoring techniques.
- Communicating with employees effectively – giving and receiving feedback.
- Minimising administration of performance management.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all members of the dental team who are required to carry out appraisals.
This training course meets the education criteria set by the GDC for 5 1/2 hours of verifiable CPD and is certified by the British Dental Association.
How to book you workshop
1. Online: complete online booking form
2.Telephone: call 020 8449 1826
3. E-mail: Complete the booking form and e-mail to: email@example.com
4. Post: Complete the booking form and post to:
Esteem Consulting Ltd.
483 Green Lanes,
London. N13 4BS
If you would like to hear more information about this workshop please contact Aida: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8449 1826
If you want to rebook your workshop or if you have to cancel your booking, we shall need 14 days notice in writing , by post or e-mail: email@example.com