Date: Friday 5 September 2014 Time: 9:30-16:30
Location: British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London. W1G 7YS
CPD Hours: 5 1/2 hours
Booking Fee(s): £150
Why is effective communication in a dental practice essential?
Effective communication among staff improves team spirit and staff become better equipped to deal with contentious issues in a professional manner – avoiding conflict and discontent. A harmonious atmosphere in the practice and sensitive interaction with patients will lead to increased patient satisfaction and retention.
What are the benefits of developng effective communication skills?
- Enables you to build a better rapport with colleagues and patients.
- Creates a more harmonious atmosphere in the workplace.
- Improves team spirit and employee job satisfaction.
- Increased patient satisfaction with your service.
- Improves patient retention and practice revenue.
What is the purpose of the performance appraisal workshop?
This workshop has been devised to enable dental professionals to transform their practice by transforming their people. Using evidence-based methods and a new generation of professional development tools we support individuals and teams to work more harmoniously.
Lumina Spark is a unique psychometric tool because it avoids personal stereotyping, while clarifying how individuals can work more effectively with others.
What will you learn?
- You will receive a personalised Lumina Spark Portrait that precisely measures different aspects of your personality profile separately so that you may recognise your qualities from both ends of the spectrum to enable you to develop your communication skills.
- You will also receive a workbook containing personal development activities to help you beyond the workshop.
- You will gain insight into three different behaviour types : “underlying you” , “everyday you” and “you under pressure”.
- You will have the opportunity to practise communication and rapport building skills in a safe environment which you will be able to transfer to your workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all members of the dental team who are required to carry out appraisals.
This training course meets the education criteria set by the GDC for 5.5 hours of verifiable CPD and is certified by the British Dental Association.
How to book your workshop
1. Online: complete online booking form
2. E-mail: complete the booking form and e-mail to:email@example.com
3. Telephone: call 020 8449 1826
4. Post: Complete the booking form and post to:
Esteem Consulting Ltd.
483 Green Lanes,
London. N13 4BS
If you would like to find out more information about this workshop please contact Aida: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8449 1826
If you want to rebook your workshop or if you have to cancel your booking, we shall need 14 days notice in writing , by post or e-mail: email@example.com