Date: Saturday 7th June Time: 9:30-16:30
Location: Regents Street, Central London
CPD Hours: 5 1/2 hours
Booking Fee(s): £250
Why is effective communication in the workplace essential?
Effective communication among staff improves team spirit and colleagues become better equipped to deal with contentious issues in a professional manner – avoiding conflict and discontent. A harmonious atmosphere inside the workplace and sensitive interpersonal communication will lead to increased customer satisfaction and retention.
What are the benefits of developng effective communication skills?
- Enables you to build a better rapport with colleagues and customers.
- Creates a more harmonious atmosphere in the workplace.
- Improves team spirit and employee job satisfaction.
- Increased customer satisfaction with your service.
- Improves customer retention and company revenue.
What is the purpose of this workshop?
This workshop has been devised to demonstrate how different workplaces can be transformed by transforming their staff. Using evidence-based methods and a new generation of professional development tools we support individuals and teams to work together more harmoniously.
Lumina Spark is a unique psychometric tool because it avoids personal stereotyping, while clarifying how individuals can work more effectively with others.
What will you learn?
- You will receive a personalised Lumina Spark Portrait that precisely measures different aspects of your personality profile separately so that you may recognise your qualities from both ends of the spectrum to enable you to develop your communication skills.
- You will also receive a workbook containing personal development activities to help you beyond the workshop.
- You will gain insight into three different behaviour types : “underlying you” , “everyday you” and “you under pressure”.
- You will have the opportunity to practise communication and rapport building skills in a safe environment which you will be able to transfer to your workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all workplace personnel who are required to carry out appraisals.
This training course meets the education criteria set by the BPS for 5.5 hours of verifiable CPD.
How to book your workshop
1. Online: complete online booking form
2. E-mail: complete the booking form and e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Telephone: call 020 8449 1826
4. Post: Complete the booking form and post to:
Esteem Consulting Ltd.
483 Green Lanes,
London. N13 4BS
If you would like to find out more information about this workshop please contact Aida: email@example.com or call 020 8449 1826
If you want to rebook your workshop or if you have to cancel your booking, we shall need 14 days notice in writing by post or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org