Friday, 20 March 2015
Monday, 29 June 2015
Friday, 25 September 2015
Time: 9:30am – 17:30pm
Location: Regents Street, Central London
CPD Hours: 7(hours), Followed by activities at home.
Booking Fee(s): £120.00
The package includes:
1. Personality Profiling – Psychometric Test
2. Career Counselling workshop
3. CV Development and interview skills
3. Personal Development Workbook
What are the benefits of this career counselling workshop?
- Helps you to identify how you make your career decisions.
- Enables you to find a career you are most likely to excel in.
- Creates a more tailored CV for your chosen career that shows you to stand out from others.
- Provides you with your personality portrait and a personal development programme.
- Improves your confidence in interview skills.
Why is career counselling and professional CV development essential?
The job market is now more competitive than it’s ever been . It’s not enough to have just a good degree or even relevant experience. You need to market yourself uniquely to your future employer in order to stand out from the crowd.
We tend to follow a career that is recommended by our parents or pursued by our peers or advertised through the media. That is why most people are often stuck in jobs they don’t necessarily enjoy. Many feel frustrated that they cannot move on from a particular industry because all of their work experience has occurred in one area.
Finding the first job or making the transition from one industry to another can be very daunting, even frightening.
This is a unique workshop that helps you to identify your future career path in a safe environment which reflects your skills, interests, personality and circumstances.
The workshop will also teach you how to refine your CV for yourself and provides an individual personal development programme.
What is the purpose of the career counselling workshop?
This workshop has been devised to provide individuals with a complete career development framework
It will enable you to understand how you have made your career choices in the past by reviewing your current circumstances and analysing your personality profile.
It will help you to identify your future career and recognise which areas you need to develop. It will allow you to be fully aware of your professional potential. It will ultimately provide you with a complete package of tools that you can use to achieve career success.
What will you learn?
- You will understand how to make career choices and the most optimal conditions that would enable you to succeed in your future career path.
- You will receive a Personality Portrait that precisely measures different aspects of your personality profile separately so that you may recognise your qualities from both ends of the spectrum to enable you to understand the role of personality in your career.
- You will also receive a workbook containing personal development activities to help you beyond the workshop.
- You will gain insight into three different behaviour types : “underlying you” , “everyday you” and “you under pressure”.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about different types of psychometric tests that employers now use in their selection and assessment process.
- You will have the opportunity to practise interview techniques and rapport building skills in a safe environment which you will be able to utilise in your future job interviews.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all individuals who are interested to identify a career that they are most likely to excel in.
This training course meets the education criteria set by the BPS for 5.5 hours of verifiable CPD.
How to book your workshop
1. Online: complete online booking form
2. E-mail: complete the booking form and e-mail to:email@example.com
3. Telephone: call 020 8449 1826
4. Post: Complete the booking form and post to:
Esteem Consulting Ltd.
483 Green Lanes,
London. N13 4BS
If you would like to find out more information about this workshop please contact Aida: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8449 1826
If you want to rebook your workshop or if you have to cancel your booking, we shall need 14 days notice in writing by post or e-mail: email@example.com