A performance management system that can bring financial success, employee commitment and CQC compliance to different dental practices.
Esteem’s Complete Performance Appraisal Programme:
- Implementing performance appraisal suited to your practice.
- Supplying cutting edge CQC compliant psychometric tools:
Esteem’s Employee Evaluation Model (for support staff)
Dental Leadership 360º (for practice principals, managers & dentists)
- Creating individualised personal development programme which includes the CPD cycle: planning, recording & reviewing.
Dental Leadership 360º: In association with Real World Group, Esteem Consulting has pioneered this unique 360º psychometric tool specifically designed for dental professionals in leadership roles.
- Clarifies the gap between current performance and future potential.
- Identifies individual development needs for CQC compliance purposes.
- Enables effective personal development planing and incorporates CPD cycle activities.
|Facts: If performance appraisals are not implemented effectively managers perceive them as one of the most stressful aspects of their job; employees don’t find them accurate and often regard them as just an opportunity to discuss pay; performance appraisals are treated as a tick box activity rendering the whole process a waste of time; performance appraisals are poorly executed , and in some cases employers use them as an excuse to discipline employees which can lead to ongoing discontent.|
Risks of neglecting to conduct Performance Appraisal procedures professionally:
- Failing to detect wrong practices and identify employee potential
- Not fully utilising all the resources in the practice
- Demotivating staff commitment to the practice
- Potential loss of income
- Industrial Tribunal Cases
Benefits of applying Performance Appraisal procedures effectively
- Links personnel performance to practice objectives
- Helps identify employee attributes to tailor their job description and future development
- Improves employees’ job satisfaction and organisational commitment
- Improves staff motivation, professional responsibility and performance delivery
- Raises patient satisfaction and referral rates
- Increases commercial profitability